On the evening of August 20th, a wedding ceremony for Shin Min Ah’s manager and an assistant director was held at a wedding center in Seoul. Among the guests, the couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah garnered the most attention from the public.
Two days later, on August 22nd, photos of Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin at the manager’s wedding spread rapidly on social media in South Korea. One particular moment, where the renowned actor from “The Heirs,” Kim Woo Bin, was seen adoringly gazing at his girlfriend, became an instant sensation.
The photo captured a tender moment when Shin Min Ah, known for her role in “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” was engaged in conversation with the bride, seemingly unaware of her boyfriend’s loving gaze.
- Shin Min Ah Surprises with Her Donation Amount in 2023.
- Kim Woo Bin Wows with His Attentive and Agile Manner on “Point Of Omniscient Interfere”.
- Shin Min Ah Reveals Boyfriend Kim Woo Bin Shed Tears Watching Her Latest Film.
- Shin Min-ah Discusses New Film “3 Days Vacation” Kim Woo-bin probably cried a little too, right?
- Actress Shin Min Ah Sends Heartwarming Coffee Truck Gift to Lover Kim Woo-bin on Film Set.
Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin met during a photo shoot for an advertisement in July 2015 and publicly announced their relationship shortly after. Their bond grew stronger, especially in 2017 when Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with cancer and had to pause his career for treatment.
During this challenging time, Shin Min Ah stood by his side, offering care and emotional support. Over the years, their enduring and admirable relationship has made them one of the most beloved and supported couples in the Korean entertainment industry.