Areum, previously a member of the South Korean girl group T-ara, has recently addressed rumors comparing her new partner to the infamous Jeon Cheong-jo. In a firm response on her social media, Areum captured headlines suggesting a repeat of the Jeon Cheong-jo incident, calling them baseless and misleading.
Asserting her intention to seek legal action against the spread of false information, Areum emphasized the warmth and support she has received from her partner. She expressed disdain for the hurtful comments aimed at her loved ones, fueled by these rumors. Areum highlighted the impact of malicious online comments and the personal strength she has had to develop to cope with them.
In an online community, an article had insinuated that Areum’s new partner, whom she announced plans to marry following her divorce, had a criminal background involving fraud and sexual offenses. Areum strongly refuted these claims, urging people not to be deceived by such allegations.
- IU & Lee Jong-Suk’s Unshakable Romance Defies Breakup Speculations.
- Song Joong-ki & Katy Take Center Stage at the Exclusive VIP Preview of ‘A Fool Who Only Looks at His Wife’
- Cha Eun Woo’s Exciting Announcement: True Beauty Couple Engaged!
- Shocking! Lee Min Ho’s bodyguard appeared during Kim Go-Eun’s movie premiere to protect her.
- Breaking News: Lee Min Ho Makes Stunning Public Confession About His Secret Romantic Relationship!
Areum’s statement reflects her desire for a more empathetic society, where unseen struggles are acknowledged, and people refrain from baseless judgments. She concluded by expressing her disappointment in those who choose to believe and propagate such rumors, reaffirming her commitment to legal action and her plea for individuals to focus on their own lives and refrain from spreading misinformation.