According to a report from GQ India, Hyun Bin’s estimated net worth currently stands at around 21 million USD, while Son Ye Jin’s net worth is estimated to be 20 million USD. Together, they boast a staggering fortune of approximately 41 million USD.
Media outlets have also unveiled the substantial paychecks the duo receives for their television dramas. Hyun Bin reportedly earns a remarkable 113,000 USD per episode, while his wife, Son Ye Jin, commands an impressive 108,000 USD per episode.
In addition to their impressive earnings, fans have been captivated by the couple’s luxurious marital home located in the Kyunggi Do province. This lavish mansion, known as Dinh Thự W, was purchased by Hyun Bin in January 2021 for a staggering 3.67 million USD. In 2020, Son Ye Jin also acquired a residence in Seoul worth 12.2 million USD. Later in the same year, she sold the property for a jaw-dropping 22.9 million USD.
- Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Take Their One-Year-Old Son to a Special Class for Children.
- Korean Media Shares Adorable Photo of BinJin’s Son, Baby Alkong, Following First Birthday Celebrations.
- Finally! Son Ye Jin posted photo of baby Alkong in her instagram account!
- Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin celebrates baby alkong’s first birthday! omg this is so exciting, let’s see.
- Hyun Bin’s Solitude Captivates Fans as He Misses Son Ye Jin During Her New York Stay.
With their substantial earnings from acting and real estate investments, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have rightfully earned the title of a “power couple” in the South Korean entertainment industry. Some fans are in awe of their immense wealth and opulent lifestyle.
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin tied the knot in March 2022. By June, the couple confirmed they were preparing to welcome their first child. Son Ye Jin gave birth to a son on November 27th of the same year, surrounded by the joy and well-wishes of their families, friends, colleagues, and fans. As of now, Son Ye Jin has no plans to return to acting and hopes to focus on being a devoted wife and mother to her family.