On the evening of November 21st, London time, King Charles III and Queen Camilla hosted a grand banquet at Buckingham Palace. The occasion celebrated the state visit of South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol and First Lady Kim Keon Hee. Among the approximately 170 special guests were members of the K-pop idol group Blackpink.
During this momentous event, the stunning beauties of Blackpink were adorned in elegant and refined outfits, drenched in classic tones. Netizens were left in awe of their luminous, flawless complexions and impeccable beauty. Broadcast live from Buckingham Palace, the close-up camera angles captured the radiant, princess-like charm of the four YG beauties.
In his speech at the banquet, King Charles III honored all four South Korean idols, praising them as inspirational figures for the younger generation, encouraging global environmental protection efforts. He said, “As the ambassador for the chairmanship of COP 26 (the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference) and a supporter of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, I commend Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé, known collectively as Blackpink, for their role in conveying the message of environmental sustainability to a global audience. I admire how they prioritize these critical issues and have become global superstars.”
- Celebrating Jennie of BLACKPINK: A Journey of Talent, Influence, and Success on Her 28th Birthday.
- Blackpink’s Future: Renewed Group Contract and Individual Uncertainties.
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie Narrowly Escapes Mishap During Electrifying Encore Performance.
- Blackpink’s Jennie Faces Difficult Departure, Eliciting Fans’ Sympathy.
- Lee Min Ho & Jisoo BLACKPINK’s Rumored Relationship Finally Confirmed After Year-Long Speculation.
Blackpink, as special guests, were personally invited by King Charles III. Earlier, in July, the YG vocalists marked a historic milestone by becoming the first K-pop group to headline at one of England’s premier music festivals – BST Hyde Park.