According to a report from Soompi, last July, the agencies representing Park Bo Gum and Oh Jung Se also made similar statements. Both actors were rumored to be reviewing offers to star in the drama ‘Good Boy.’ ‘Good Boy’ itself is an action-packed comic drama that follows the journey of a group of gold medalists facing financial difficulties, short careers, injuries, and other challenges as special police officers. Together, they form the Olympics Avengers and utilize their unique skills acquired during their athletic careers to fight violent crimes.
Park Bo Gum is said to be in talks for the role of Yoon Dong Joo, a former boxer who has now become a member of the Special Violence Crime Unit. However, as of now, there are no further details regarding the roles of Kim So Hyun and Oh Jung Se in the drama.
‘Good Boy,’ categorized as an action genre, will be written by Lee Dae Il, known for penning ‘Chief of Staff’ and ‘Life on Mars,’ and will be directed by Shim Na Yeon, known for her work on dramas such as ‘Beyond Evil’ and ‘The Good Bad Mother.’
- Heo Yun-jin, Moon Ga-young’s Bold Fashion Choice Sparks Daily Buzz with ‘Unconventional Outfit.
- Dramatic Twists in ‘My Demon’: Kim Yoo-jung Arrested, Song Kang Attacked in Shocking Finale.
- Lee Min Ho’s Secret Love Life: Is He Marrying Kim Go Eun Amidst Song Hye Kyo Rumors?
- Lee Min Ho’s Interaction with Sophia Surprises Fans in Milan, Italy.
- Will Lee Min Ho Ever Tie the Knot? Here’s What He Says.