Moon Ga Young, a talented actress renowned for her versatile acting skills, has recently been announced as the Global Ambassador for the Italian luxury fashion house Dolce&Gabbana. This exciting news was shared by her agency, KeyEast, on November 28.
As part of her new role, Moon Ga Young is set to be actively involved in Dolce&Gabbana’s global campaigns and events, bringing to life the brand’s unique essence. Expressing her enthusiasm for this new venture, Moon Ga Young commented through her agency, “I’m excited and honored to work with Dolce&Gabbana.
I’m looking forward to the amazing work and journey that I will make together with Dolce&Gabbana going forward.” Her selection as a global ambassador is a testament to her international appeal and the impact she has made in the entertainment industry. Moon Ga Young has been a familiar face to global audiences, thanks to her varied and captivating roles in several acting projects.
- Cha Eun Woo’s Exciting Announcement: True Beauty Couple Engaged!
- Heo Yun-jin, Moon Ga-young’s Bold Fashion Choice Sparks Daily Buzz with ‘Unconventional Outfit.
- Moon Ga Young opened up in an interview with Harper’s BAZAAR Korea about her journey in both fashion and acting.
- Moon Ga-young, boldly revealing her body…a surprise in itself.
- OMG! Moon Ga Young FINALLY Admitted her feelings to Cha Eun Woo!
Her association with Dolce&Gabbana isn’t new, as she previously attended the brand’s fashion show in Milan, Italy, back in September. Her presence at these high-profile fashion events highlights her growing influence in the fashion world.
In addition to her new role with Dolce&Gabbana, Moon Ga Young is also preparing for her participation in the upcoming 2023 Asia Artist Awards, scheduled for December 14. Her appointment as a global ambassador for a prestigious brand like Dolce&Gabbana marks an important milestone in her career, showcasing her rising status as a global fashion icon and acclaimed actress.