On the morning of November 1st, a company specializing in organizing surprise baby birthday parties shared a heartfelt Instagram post, thanking Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin for using their services. What’s noteworthy is that the post featured items used in a traditional Korean ritual called “Bokjumeoni,” which involves predicting the future profession of the baby. From this post, the public couldn’t help but be thrilled, speculating that the beloved couple from “Crash Landing on You” had just celebrated their son’s first birthday. In the Bokjumeoni ceremony, the child of the two famous actors drew various items, including a judge’s gavel, a script for a TV drama, a feather pen, and a golf ball.
Prior to this event, both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin had mentioned their son through various media outlets. Back in September, during an appearance on a golf program, the 1982-born actress couldn’t hide her happiness when talking about her precious son: “Our baby inherits many traits from both his father and me. My son has smiling eyes like mine and a prominent dimple, like his father. Of course, children change as they grow, but for now, I’m delighted that he resembles me more.”
Meanwhile, Hyun Bin also gave a glimpse of their son’s appearance on the Entertainment Live program earlier this year: “It seems our baby has taken a bit from both me and his mother. I’ve heard that a child’s appearance can change significantly as they grow.”
- Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Take Their One-Year-Old Son to a Special Class for Children.
- The South Korean media announces Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin as the “couple of the century” after surpassing many golden couples in the showbiz.
- Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Happily Share a Big Secret of Their Family: Why They Have a Happy Marriage.
- Is Son Ye Jin 20 Weeks Pregnant? The Truth Finally Revealed!
- Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin includes special item in their love story! golf ball & harbin script for alkong’s doljab
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s love story began with the blockbuster hit “Crash Landing on You.” After two years of dating, they officially tied the knot in a grand wedding ceremony in March 2022. The beloved couple welcomed their firstborn son on November 27th of the same year, marking a new chapter in their happy journey together.