It was previously reported that after its first broadcast, the drama Snowdrop has caused controversy.
This happens because the drama Snowdrop is considered to contain historical distortions.
After the petition was issued to stop broadcasting the drama Snowdrop, JTBC finally gave a clarification.
In the midst of the heated controversy, Snowdrop appealed to pay attention to the development of the drama in the future.
- Jisoo’s fashion (BLACKPINK) in “Snowdrop”: Simple but still shimmering like a fairy princess.
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo is indeed one of the idols who has visually captivating dreams of all men in the world.
- Jisoo (BLACKPINK) and Jung Hae In made fans explode with their top beauty at the press conference
- “Snowdrop” starring Jisoo – Blackpink is causing a stir because of 2 new pieces of information.
- The Number of Petition Signatures Is Increasing, JTBC Will Continue To Play Snowdrop!
They said, “Most of the misunderstandings will be resolved in the development of the drama in the next story regarding concerns about ‘historical distortion’ and ‘contempt for the democratization movement'”.
In the end, as reported by naver (23/12), today JTBC announced that they will broadcast the drama Snowdrop in 3 episodes at once in a row.
Namely, on the 24th, 25th, and 26th for episodes 3,4 and 5.
The broadcast of the drama Snowdrop in succession is intended so that the audience will no longer misunderstand the character Suho, played by Jung Hae In.
The JTBC side revealed that in episodes 3 to 5 it told about the background and reality of power that shouldn’t have happened in South Korea from Suho.