Is Son Ye Jin ready for their second child? Son Ye Jin is opening up about motherhood, just like any other parents. She shared that having a baby boy has been one of the happiest experiences of her life. However, she didn’t shy away from admitting that taking care of a child can be a bit overwhelming. The actress also discussed the possibility of having a second child since their firstborn is about to turn one year old in 2023.
“As for a second child, I’ll have to think about it, but kids are so beautiful,” Son Ye Jin remarked. She also revealed that their son has inherited both of their facial features.
Speaking about the new chapter in her life, Son ye Jin expressed how happy and contented she is being a career woman, a mother, and a wife. “I’m living in a whole new world after only working for 20 years. I want to take care of my child and be a good wife. It takes up a lot of energy, but despite that, I’m very happy,” she said.
- Spotted! Son Ye Jin is very sweet to her fans makes more Netizens overwhelmed Hyun Bin’s love.
- Omg! is this true? Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin planning for alkong’s sister! this is so exciting!
- Hyun Bin Shows Support as Son Ye-jin Expresses Her True Feelings About Marriage.
- Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Take Their One-Year-Old Son to a Special Class for Children.
- Korean Media Shares Adorable Photo of BinJin’s Son, Baby Alkong, Following First Birthday Celebrations.
When it comes to her career, the actress made it clear that she has no plans to retire. She is currently taking a brief break to focus on her son. As we all know, the BinJin couple has always been very private about their lives, especially now that they have a child to protect.
However, Son Ye Jin managed to reveal who their son resembles. “Baby Song looks like Mommy Son Ye Jin at 10 months,” she shared with a smile.
What can you say about this heartwarming news? Thank you for watching, and don’t forget to stay tuned for more updates from Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s family journey!