In the latest installment of the Lim Jin Han Class program, actress Son Ye Jin opened up about her current life following the birth of her firstborn son. In a surprising turn of events, she revealed her intention to take a step back from the limelight to focus on being a devoted mother and wife.
Despite the challenges that come with motherhood, Son Ye Jin expressed the immense joy her child has brought into her life. She stated, “The happiness a child brings is something I’ve never experienced before. After 20 years of working, I am now dedicating more of my time to my family, and I couldn’t be happier. I want to become a better person, take care of my child, and be a good wife and mother.”
When asked about her future plans in the entertainment industry, Son Ye Jin admitted that she currently has no intentions of returning to acting. She explained, “I’ve been working continuously, then got married, and now I have a child. I’ve decided to take a break during this time. I am fully committed to my current life. And when I receive an amazing project, I know there will be fans waiting for me,” the Hallyu star shared.
- Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Take Their One-Year-Old Son to a Special Class for Children.
- The South Korean media announces Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin as the “couple of the century” after surpassing many golden couples in the showbiz.
- Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Happily Share a Big Secret of Their Family: Why They Have a Happy Marriage.
- Is Son Ye Jin 20 Weeks Pregnant? The Truth Finally Revealed!
- Revealing Exciting Details of the First Birthday Party of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s Son.
Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin tied the knot in March 2022. By June, the couple confirmed they were expecting their first child. The actress gave birth to a son on November 27th of the same year, surrounded by the well-wishes of family, friends, colleagues, and adoring fans.