Now We Are Breaking Up is a romantic drama about the love between Ha Young Eun (Song Hye Ko) and Yoon Jae Guk (Jang Ki Yong).
With a background in the fashion industry, Now We Are Breaking Up also tells a breakup story.
Ha Young Eun is a fashion designer with a very realistic outlook on life.
Meanwhile, Yoon Jae Guk is a brilliant freelance photographer who changes his mind about love.
The story begins when Ha Young Eun finally gives her feelings to Yoon Jae Guk after experiencing many doubts.
- Now, We Are Breaking Up 13 episodes and still the same: Song Hye Kyo keeps crying and looking pretty, doing nothing!
- Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong sit side-by-side their chemistry off-camera
- Why is Song Hye Kyo’s “Now, we are Breaking Up” increasingly pale?
- It’s not Song Hye Kyo’s fault! This is the reason the drama Now We Are Breaking Up has dropped its rating.
- Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong’s intimacy is posted, Drakor Now We’re Breaking Up is getting more exciting
Until finally, they started their love in earnest.
Like romance stories in general, the relationship between the two did not run smoothly.
The test for Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk’s relationship came from their parents and ex-fiancee Yoon Soo Wan (Shin Dong Wook) and Shin Yoo Jung (Yoon Jung Hee), who tried to end their relationship.
The newly released spoiler stills for the next drama episode, Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk meet up for lunch.
Two people were sitting across from each other.
The two of them spoke on their respective phones.
Their expressions became severe, and the last photo captured their slightly darkened expressions.
What they talked to and what the conversation was about can be seen in episode 11, which airs on December 17th.
In the new episode, it looks like the emotions of the two main characters will deepen.