As of November 13, it was reported by STARNEWS that Song Hye Kyo is set to take a lead role in the new film “Dark Nuns” (working title). Additionally, Sports Chosun has disclosed that Jeon Yeo Been is likely to join the cast as well.
A representative from Song Hye Kyo’s agency, UAA, commented on these developments, stating, “Song Hye Kyo is currently considering the role in ‘Dark Nuns’ with great interest.” Should she accept, this would mark her first movie role in nearly ten years, following her 2014 appearance in “My Brilliant Life.”
Jeon Yeo Been’s agency, Management mmm, similarly confirmed her interest in the project, noting that she is also positively considering the role in ‘Dark Nuns.’
- Song Hye Kyo Embarks on a New Cinematic Journey with a Familiar Face from Song Joong Ki’s Past.
- Sudden Transformation in Song Hye Kyo’s Life as New Love Sparks; Beauty Can Be Tender Too.
- “The Glory” Starring Song Hye Kyo Reigns as the Most Beloved Korean Drama of 2023.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo recently surprised fans with a heartwarming reunion.
- A surprising incident involving actor Song Joong Ki has stirred up quite a commotion, leading to mixed reactions.
The film “Dark Nuns” is envisioned as a female-centric adaptation of the 2015 movie “The Priests,” which starred Kim Yun Suk and Kang Dong Won and attracted over 5.44 million viewers. This new iteration will focus on the eerie and intense narrative of nuns involved in exorcism.
Production for “Dark Nuns” is slated to commence next year. More updates are expected as the project progresses.