South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo has confirmed her discussions for a new film project, signaling a positive attitude towards her return to the big screen. Following numerous speculations about her collaboration with actor Lee Min Ho, which remains unclarified by both parties, Song Hye Kyo is now likely to pair up with a former adversary.
As per media reports, Song Hye Kyo is reviewing the script for the upcoming movie “Black Nuns,” a mystical genre film. This marks her grand return to cinema after a nine-year hiatus since “The Crossing” (2016). The announcement has sparked considerable interest among netizens, especially regarding the cast that will join Song Hye Kyo.
Intriguingly, Jeon Yeo Bin, once rumored to be linked with Song Joong Ki, is in talks to join this new project alongside Song Hye Kyo. The pairing of Song Hye Kyo and Jeon Yeo Bin, who share a complex history and are often seen as rivals, has led to fiery debates among fans over acting skills and beauty.
- Sudden Transformation in Song Hye Kyo’s Life as New Love Sparks; Beauty Can Be Tender Too.
- “The Glory” Starring Song Hye Kyo Reigns as the Most Beloved Korean Drama of 2023.
- Song Hye Kyo Reveals Stunning Beauty Secrets During Her Commute.
- Song Hye Kyo Receives Exciting Career News as Song Joong Ki Prepares for a Comeback.
- The moment Song Hye Kyo pairs up with her partner over 1 year older ‘resurfaces’.
This collaboration has left fans with mixed emotions. Both actresses’ management companies have responded positively to the project, and if all goes well, filming is set to begin in early 2024.
The potential team-up has garnered significant attention on forums, with high expectations for Song Hye Kyo and Jeon Yeo Bin to lead the cast. Both are recognized for their formidable talents in the Korean entertainment industry. However, there’s a lingering concern for Song Hye Kyo’s comeback, as she has been labeled a “box office poison” due to her less impressive film achievements compared to her contemporaries.