In a recent interview with Osen, the 38-year-old actor, Song Joong Ki, made his first public appearance since tying the knot with Katy Louise Saunders on September 22nd. The focal point of their conversation was centered around the theme of family. Song Joong Ki, a beloved figure in the entertainment industry, garnered significant attention from fans and the media alike.
When asked about his feelings on becoming a father for the first time, the talented actor expressed a deep sense of gratitude and happiness. He spoke about how fortunate he felt to receive so many well-wishes from people, and he couldn’t be happier with the healthy growth of their baby.
Both Song Joong Ki and Katy Louise Saunders had no prior experience in raising children, and they have been thrilled and pleasantly surprised by how quickly their little one has been growing and changing each day. The actor shared that this period of caring for their son alongside his wife has been a motivating force, pushing him to become a better person.
- Song Joong Ki Expresses Anger Over Rumors of Foreign Wife Having a Secret Child.
- Song Joong Ki Radiates Happiness When Talking About His Son and Dispels Rumors About His Wife.
- Song Joong Ki Breaks the Mold with His New Role in ‘Hopeless’.
- Song Hye Kyo Still Can’t Outshine Song Joong Ki After 4 Years of Divorce.
- Here is How Song Hye Kyo Safeguards Herself After Divorcing Song Joong Ki, a Matter of Great Interest to Many.
Song Joong Ki and Katy publicly announced their marriage back in late January in an interview with GQ. In that interview, the actor had previously expressed that building a family and nurturing their children was the greatest goal in his life. He feels truly content to have found a like-minded partner in Katy. The couple shares a deep spiritual connection and are perfectly in sync with their life goals.
Katy gave birth to their son in Rome, Italy, her hometown, back in June. It’s evident that this new chapter in Song Joong Ki and Katy’s life is filled with love, joy, and a shared sense of purpose as they embrace the joys and challenges of parenthood together.