Recently, Suzy had an interview at the Sports Chosun office. This marked the first time the 1994-born beauty had spoken to the media since receiving the “Best Actress” award at the 2023 Blue Dragon Series Awards.
During the interview, in addition to discussing her award-winning performance in “Anna,” Suzy also opened up about a cherished moment when she shared a frame with her senior, Song Hye Kyo.
Specifically, Suzy revealed that on the day of the awards ceremony, the winners took a group photo together. Suzy shared that at that moment, Song Hye Kyo, her senior, complimented her on her beauty. Suzy recalled, “When Song Hye Kyo and I took a photo together, she praised me by saying, ‘You’re really beautiful.’ I felt incredibly honored to receive such a compliment from the beautiful senior Song Hye Kyo. Furthermore, it felt like she was cheering me on. Like a congratulatory message, I felt even happier because of it.”
- The Emotional Moment When Song Hye Kyo Couldn’t Stop Crying at an Event.
- Song Hye Kyo and Her Charismatic Partner Take Asia by Storm, the Epitome of Beauty and Talent.
- Going crazy because Han So Hee and Song Hye Kyo finally have a photo together.
- Song Hye Kyo Wants to Take on a Villain Role and Dive into the Horror Film Genre!
- Song Joong Ki’s Awkward Moment in Contrast to Song Hye Kyo’s Grace.
At the 2023 Blue Dragon Series Awards held last July, Song Hye Kyo and Suzy were two of the prominent winners. Suzy received the “Best Actress” award for her role in “Anna,” while Song Hye Kyo, a Korean beauty icon, secured the prestigious Daesang award for her outstanding performance in “The Glory.”