In the midst of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki’s unexpected divorce, rumors swirled about an “inappropriate relationship” between Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum during the filming of ‘Encounter.’ Here’s the inside scoop on what really happened!
Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki’s whirlwind romance turned into a divorce mystery that baffled fans and media alike. Amidst various speculations, one of the most scandalous rumors involved Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s on-screen chemistry during ‘Encounter.’
The romantic drama showcased Hye Kyo and Bo Gum’s undeniable chemistry, despite Hye Kyo being married to Joong Ki at the time. The rumors took a toll on Bo Gum, leading him to release a public statement through his agency, Blossom Entertainment, vowing to take legal action against those spreading false information.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo recently surprised fans with a heartwarming reunion.
- Song Joong Ki Reveals Insights About His Son and Parenting Journey.
- The Emotional Moment When Song Hye Kyo Couldn’t Stop Crying at an Event.
- Song Joong Ki Admitted He Made Mistakes and Was Not Careful After Divorce with Song Hye Kyo!
- Song Joong Ki’s Awkward Moment in Contrast to Song Hye Kyo’s Grace.
“Rumors are groundless,” stated the agency’s official spokesperson, adding, “We won’t tolerate those spreading such malicious rumors.” These allegations also left Song Joong Ki bewildered.
Song Hye Kyo cited a “difference in personality” as the primary reason for their divorce, while Joong Ki sought a peaceful settlement, avoiding a blame game.
Today, Song Joong Ki is happily married to Katie Louis Saunders, and they recently welcomed a baby boy. Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is reportedly dating Lee Min Ho.
As for Park Bo Gum, after completing his mandatory military service, he is gearing up for his comeback in a new drama produced by the makers of ‘The Good Bad Mother.’