Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping journey back in time as the highly anticipated Disney+ series, “The Worst of Evil,” gears up for its grand premiere on September 27th! Set in the gritty backdrop of 1990s Gangnam, this crime-action drama follows the gripping tale of undercover police officer Kang Joon Mo, masterfully portrayed by the talented Ji Chang Wook. His mission? To dismantle a notorious drug empire that straddles Korea, China, and Japan.
The teaser poster itself is a nostalgic masterpiece, encapsulating the essence of the era. A charismatic Jung Ki Chul, played by Wi Ha Joon, stands tall as the kingpin of the Gangnam drug cartel, while the enigmatic Kang Joon Mo exudes confidence, ready to take on the treacherous streets. The poster’s bold proclamation, “In 1990s Gangnam, they ran the streets,” only adds to the intrigue.
Anticipation soars as Ji Chang Wook promises his most riveting performance yet, while Wi Ha Joon’s portrayal of the mob boss dazzles with authenticity. From unyielding determination to unwavering loyalty, Wi Ha Joon brings a multi-faceted character to life.
- Ji Chang Wook set to leave viewers on the edge of their seats as “The Worst of Evil” approaches its gripping finale.
- IU & Lee Jong-Suk’s Unshakable Romance Defies Breakup Speculations.
- Song Joong-ki & Katy Take Center Stage at the Exclusive VIP Preview of ‘A Fool Who Only Looks at His Wife’
- Cha Eun Woo’s Exciting Announcement: True Beauty Couple Engaged!
- Shocking! Lee Min Ho’s bodyguard appeared during Kim Go-Eun’s movie premiere to protect her.
Reflecting on the filming journey, Ji Chang Wook shares, “No regrets, I gave my all to this project. An absolute blast.”
Mark your calendars for September 27th and prepare to be captivated by the mesmerizing tale of power, deception, and redemption in “The Worst of Evil.”