On December 6, Hankook Ilbo reported that the star couple recently welcomed a son, announcing the good news as it confirmed the good health of the mother and the baby boy.
“Taeyang’s wife Min Hyo Rin recently gave birth to a healthy son,” the statement read.
However, not much has been disclosed by the agency so far as the couple wants to remain quite from the outset.
The actor is reportedly focusing on her motherhood, undergoing postpartum care, while the K-pop idol is currently preparing his upcoming album with band mates.
- G-Dragon to Part Ways with YG Entertainment, Future Plans Discussed Amidst Acquittal.
- Song Joong-ki & Katy Take Center Stage at the Exclusive VIP Preview of ‘A Fool Who Only Looks at His Wife’
- Cha Eun Woo’s Exciting Announcement: True Beauty Couple Engaged!
- Shocking! Lee Min Ho’s bodyguard appeared during Kim Go-Eun’s movie premiere to protect her.
- Lee Min Ho Drops Bombshell About His Upcoming Film and Surprises Fans with Marriage Announcement!
The couple started dating after their first meeting in 2014 on the set of the singer’s 1AM music video, tying the knot in February 2018