Here are three moments of great friendship and chemistry between the three, as reported by Soompi
1. Hwang Chi Sook helps Ha Young Eun
When Hwang Chi Sook found out that Ha Young Eun saw Yoon Jae Guk (Jang Ki Yong), the younger brother of his ex-girlfriend Yoon Soo Wan (Shin Dong Wook), he worriedly commented, “Can you ignore everything just because you two are happy? If you do, you will be hurt. Mark my words.”
Although Hwang Chi Sook disagrees with Jae Guk and Young Eun’s relationship, his father, company president Hwang (Joo Jin Mo), watches Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk share intimate moments, Hwang Chi Sook helps send them a warning with a fake cough.
- Now, We Are Breaking Up 13 episodes and still the same: Song Hye Kyo keeps crying and looking pretty, doing nothing!
- Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong sit side-by-side their chemistry off-camera
- Why is Song Hye Kyo’s “Now, we are Breaking Up” increasingly pale?
- It’s not Song Hye Kyo’s fault! This is the reason the drama Now We Are Breaking Up has dropped its rating.
- Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong’s intimacy is posted, Drakor Now We’re Breaking Up is getting more exciting
Then, while drunk, Hwang Chi Sook accidentally told her father that Yoon Jae Guk liked Ha Young Eun, “I’ll explain, not because Young Eun stole it from me. Don’t say anything to Young Eun and embarrass me.”
Even though Hwang Chi Sook is heartbroken after learning that Yoon Jae Guk, the man she likes, likes her friend Ha Young Eun, she stands firm by Ha Young Eun’s side, showing how much she values their friendship.
2. Hwang Chi Sook shows her cold but caring charm
When Shin Yoo Jung (Yoon Jung Hee), Yoon Soo Wan’s ex-fiancé, terminates the contract with Ha Young Eun Sono’s brand because of her personal feelings, Hwang Chi Sook makes sure Ha Young Eun gets help from Go Kwang Soo (Jang Hyuk Jin).
He also immediately told Shin Yoo Jung, “Are you taking revenge on Young Eun for something that happened 10 years ago? What kind of abuse of ancient power is this by a former fiancé from 10 years ago?”
Hwang Chi Sook also showed his father that he no longer has feelings for Yoon Jae Guk by kissing Seok Do Hoon (Kim Joo Heon) in front of him.
He explained to his father, “Young Eun and Jae Guk said they liked each other, so it would be bad to hold a grudge and corner Young Eun for it. I don’t want to lose my only friend because of you, Dad.”
3. Hwang Chi Sook and Ha Young Eun remake their sick best friend’s clothes
Hwang Chi Sook was one of the last people to know that Jeon Mi-Sook was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
While crying, he said, “You guys are evil. You share your sorrows without me. Why didn’t you tell me?”
However, he quickly puts his grief aside and enlists help so that Jeon Mi Sook gets the treatment she needs.
Since Jeon Mi Sook has lost weight due to cancer, Hwang Chi Sook and Ha Young Eun decided to remake all of Jeon Mi Sook’s clothes to fit her.
The two friends also helped change Jeon Mi Sook’s mind after she initially refused chemotherapy, warming viewers’ hearts with their trusting and loving friendship.