FT Island’s Lee Hong-gi and his ‘best friend’, actor Kim Soo-Hyun, released an image that appeared in ‘Squid Game’.
On the 3rd, Lee Hong-gi posted an image of several photos attached to his Instagram story along with the caption, “The photo he sent saying that he may have appeared too.”
In the photo, Kim Soo-Hyun is wearing a green sweatshirt with a scene in the Netflix series ‘Squid Game’ as the background. He seems to be running around as if he was participating in the ‘Mugunghwa Flower’ that appeared in the play.
- Blackpink’s Jennie Gets the Highest Rank in the Brand Reputation of Girl Group Members in December.
- Ready for Hollywood debut, take a peek at the luxury home of artist Lee Min Ho in California.
- The awkward corner: Jennie (BLACKPINK) and her current boyfriend G-Dragon are both surpassed by ex-girlfriend Kai (EXO), what’s going on?
- Jisoo’s fashion (BLACKPINK) in “Snowdrop”: Simple but still shimmering like a fairy princess.
- Controversy about the fact that Jisoo – Blackpink plays “Snowdrop” as a favored strength?
This is a composite of the scene where Kim Soo-Hyun played the role of Dong-gu, a neighborhood idiot in the movie ‘Secretly and Greatly’ in 2013. Costumes similar to the training clothes in ‘Squid Game’ make me laugh as if I’m together.
Lee Hong-ki burst into laughter, saying, “If that was the case, I would have died as Hyung number one.”
Meanwhile, the Netflix original series ‘Squid Game’ has been creating a global craze since its release on the 17th of last month. It was the first Korean drama to top Netflix in the US and to