Blackpink’s YouTube channel had a lot of subscribers before the release of MV LALISA. The MV was viewed more than 8,000,000 times in just 30 minutes. This is the most views of any YG member’s MV. The MV currently has more than 25 million views.
Blackpink’s YouTube channel now has 65.3 million subscribers. Blackpink is now the YouTube artist with the most YouTube followers.
Blackpink had 65.3 million subscribers and a total of 19.3 billion views. Blackpink has now surpassed Justin Bieber to become the YouTube artist with the most subscribers for many years.
- Blackpink’s Jennie Gets the Highest Rank in the Brand Reputation of Girl Group Members in December.
- Ready for Hollywood debut, take a peek at the luxury home of artist Lee Min Ho in California.
- The awkward corner: Jennie (BLACKPINK) and her current boyfriend G-Dragon are both surpassed by ex-girlfriend Kai (EXO), what’s going on?
- Jisoo’s fashion (BLACKPINK) in “Snowdrop”: Simple but still shimmering like a fairy princess.
- Controversy about the fact that Jisoo – Blackpink plays “Snowdrop” as a favored strength?
Blackpink’s competitor BTS remained at third place, with 57.6 millions channel subscriptions to its YouTube channel (BANGTAN TV).
The LALISA video was released and had strong reactions on Kpop music-loving forums. YG’s investment in Lisa is overwhelming.
Many viewers expressed interest and left comments such as: Lisa has a great Rap, and the scene with Thai costumes is beautiful and delicate. Many viewers find it too beautiful and have to watch it again and again.
The MV will likely achieve greater achievements in the future.