Recently, Park Shin Hye posted on Instagram Story a series of flowers, gifts and handwritten letters she received from fans on the 18th anniversary of joining the entertainment industry. This is the first time the actress has made a move after announcing that she has good news of pregnancy and will hold a wedding with her boyfriend Choi Tae Joon in January next year.
Many people believe that Park Shin Hye reveals information about the baby’s belly when she shares bouquets of sweet pink flowers. They thought she was pregnant with a baby girl, so they fell in love with this cute colour.
However, other netizens commented that the colour of the bouquets has nothing to do with the gender of Park Shin Hye’s child. She is in the first stage of pregnancy, so determining whether it is a boy or a girl still takes longer.
On November 23, Park Shin Hye surprised the whole Korean entertainment industry by sharing two happy news at the same time. She happily said she was about to become a mother and went home with her young lover. Park Shin Hye received countless congratulations from fans. The news about her wedding also constantly appeared in the newspapers.
It is reported that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon will hold a wedding at The Shilla Hotel, where Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki once exchanged vows. However, until now, the two have not announced the wedding venue.
Park Shin Hye publicly had a relationship with Choi Tae Joon in March 2018. Up to now, they have had nearly 4 years of sticking together without leaving. Shin Hye and her boyfriend chose to love privately during their time together. Very rarely do they match or share about each other.
- Signs of a reunion between ‘Doctor Slump’ Park Hyeong-sik & Park Shin-hye were captured.
- Park Shin-hye & Park Hyung-sik break up as soon as they start dating ‘Doctor Slump’.
- Can Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye Rediscover Love? Reunited as Former Flames in ‘Doctor Slump’.
- Park Shin Hye & Park Hyungsik ignite a captivating rivalry in JTBC’s upcoming drama ‘Doctor Slump.’
- Park Shin Hye & Lee Jun Ki have been confirmed as presenters for 33rd ‘Seoul Music Awards’ in Bangkok