Episode 5 “Now, we’re breaking up” aired on the evening of November 26 only recorded a rating of 7% nationwide, a marked decrease compared to episode 4 (7.9%). Along with the reduced rating, Song Hye Kyo’s film also lost the top position of the movie chart with the highest viewership rating on Friday night to The Red Sleeve with a rating of 8.8%.
The decrease in viewership ratings of “Now, we’re breaking up” is also in the audience’s expectations, because the movie circuit in recent episodes is showing signs of dullness, just revolving around meetings and games.
a good story between Ha Young Eun (Song Hye Kyo) and Yoon Jae Guk (Jang Ki Yong). Ha Young Eun also gradually admitted to having feelings for Yoon Jae Guk. Episode 5 “Now, we’re breaking up” has some unexpected details when Ha Young Eun’s best friend Hwang Chi Sook (Choi Hee Seo) shows love to Yoon Jae Guk, but he only turns towards Ha Young Eun. Hwang Chi Sook got jealous and started a “revenge” plan. Hwang Chi Sook appropriated all fabrics, sub-materials and factories, choosing Yoon Jae Guk as the main photographer for his project.
Besides, the relationship between Shin Yoo Jung (Yoon Jung Hee) and Yoon Soo Wan (Shin Dong Wook) was also revealed. As it turned out, Shin Yoo Jung was originally Yoon Soo Wan’s fiancée appointed by the two families 10 years ago. This means that Shin Yoo Jung was once Ha Young Eun’s love rival when both were entangled in a love relationship with Yoon Soo Wan. Viewers hope Yoon Jung Hee will show herself more in the next episodes “Now, we’re breaking up”. In addition, the appearance of Sehun (as Hwang Cho Hyung) also makes the audience excited and looking forward. The meager segments of Sehun (EXO group) in the movie were shared widely on social networks.
- Now, We Are Breaking Up 13 episodes and still the same: Song Hye Kyo keeps crying and looking pretty, doing nothing!
- Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong sit side-by-side their chemistry off-camera
- Why is Song Hye Kyo’s “Now, we are Breaking Up” increasingly pale?
- It’s not Song Hye Kyo’s fault! This is the reason the drama Now We Are Breaking Up has dropped its rating.
- Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong’s intimacy is posted, Drakor Now We’re Breaking Up is getting more exciting