Singer Miyawaki Sakura has finally arrived in South Korea. Local media reported that the former IZ*ONE personnel arrived at Incheon International Airport, on August 27, 2021, at 19.00 KST (17:00 WIB).
Interestingly, Miyawaki was closely guarded by a security team from HYBE Labels. The escort officers were strongly suspected of being bodyguards who often escorted BTS personnel in their every artistic activity.
Regarding the tight control, HYBE gave a brief statement to OSEN. “We cannot confirm anything regarding the arrival of Miyawaki Sakura in Korea. It is the same with the presence of a security team for BTS personnel,” said the agency.
Although HYBE is still silent about the joining of Miyawaki, this is not the case with the Japanese media. WoW Korea reports that the 23-year-old idol has signed a contract with the BTS agency.
A similar statement was confirmed by the idol’s representative, last July. “Miyawaki Sakura has signed a contract with HYBE. He will leave Japan and return to South Korea, in August,” he said at the time.
Previously, HYBE Labels reportedly recruited Miyawaki Sakura and her partner in IZ*ONE, Kim Chaewon. The two of them will join a new girl group that will debut under the umbrella of Source Music, a subsidiary of HYBE.*
- Gong Yoo Expresses His Desire to Get Married and Have a Small Family.
- Snowdrop Drama Will Air 3 Episodes Live! So the Decisive Will Continue or Stop?
- Here are 7 BTS dating rumors that many ARMYs are talking about.
- Recently, Bi Rain shared the story when he realized that he was in love with Kim Tae Hee.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Allegedly Dating Again, Netizens Find The Evidence.