Insight reported that Park Bo Gum appeared on the August 14 episode of the show Chef’s Special Meal. The actor was tasked with assisting chef Jung Ho Young in preparing meals for 600 soldiers.
Chefs Jung Ho Young and Park Bo Gum cooked a meal of rice, meatballs and curry. After that, the two moved to the barracks kitchen and re-cooked this menu for 600 soldiers.
The challenge is even more difficult when two people only have 120 minutes to prepare and serve. With the help of two other soldiers, chef Jung Ho Young and Park Bo Gum tried their best and completed the mission.
Besides cooking, on the show, Park Bo Gum also spent time talking with chef Jung Ho Young about his time serving in the army. The actor enlisted in the army at the end of August 2020.
- Top 13 Korean stars with the most ‘big’ advertising salaries: Song Hye Kyo is only ranked 12th
- Since Debut, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Bo Gum, and Lee Seung Gi, are dubbed as the Nation’s Little Brothers.
- Unraveling the Alleged Scandal: Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s ‘Encounter’ Controversy.
- Gong Yoo Expresses His Desire to Get Married and Have a Small Family.
- Snowdrop Drama Will Air 3 Episodes Live! So the Decisive Will Continue or Stop?
Park Bo Gum also shared the reason why he accepted to participate in the program “Chef’s Special Meal”. “I was curious to know how the chefs prepared hundreds of meals for the barracks every day,” he said.
I would like to have the opportunity to experience that work. Through the program, I hope to contribute a bit of energy to provide 600 soldiers with a delicious meal.”