Song Hye Kyo is still actively filming for SBS’s Now, We Are Breaking Up project, which is expected to be broadcast in November.
Normally, Korean film projects will shoot the first half, then turn it into a “roll” that is where the film goes. However, on the morning of August 11, the manufacturer suddenly announced that this project would have to be completed urgently this August and the press conference would also be filmed in the next few days.
The reason given by the producer was that the male lead who co-stars with Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki Yong, had to go to military service, so he could not extend the filming time until November. This made the fans extremely happy. worried because if there was an unexpected incident when the movie was released, it would be difficult to return. In addition, with Jang Ki Yong having to go to the military, Song Hye Kyo has to promote this project alone from now until the end of the movie.
In Now, We Are Breaking Up, Song Hye Kyo will take on the role of Ha Young Eun, a design team leader at a major fashion brand. This character is independent, strong, intelligent and always controls everything very well. Ha Young Eun is a representative of the modern generation of women who value their careers and do not waste time in boring love relationships. However, everything begins to change when Ha Young Eun meets Yoon Jae Guk (Jang Ki Yong).
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo recently surprised fans with a heartwarming reunion.
- Song Joong Ki Reveals Insights About His Son and Parenting Journey.
- The Emotional Moment When Song Hye Kyo Couldn’t Stop Crying at an Event.
- Song Joong Ki Admitted He Made Mistakes and Was Not Careful After Divorce with Song Hye Kyo!
- Song Joong Ki’s Awkward Moment in Contrast to Song Hye Kyo’s Grace.